Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chapter 61 - Apricorn turned into Special Pokeballs?

Rize have finally arrived to Azalea Town after travelling through the Union Cave from Route 32 to Route 33. It took Rize a whole week to travel to Azalea Town on foot and Rize and his Pokemon are so tired.
Rize: Ah! I heard that Azalea Town have a famous well that contain delicious fresh water! Let's go there folks.
Man in Black: Stop right there kid! The well's water is not safe to drink anymore! It is contaminated by some unknown poison! If you drink it you will die! That's why I'm guarding this place now! Aren't I a good Samaritan?
Rize: Oh? I see.. well that's too bad then folks! I guess we'll just go to Pokemon centre then!
Rize left the well and went to Azalea's Pokemon Centre.
Man in Black: Fufufu.. these people are too easy to deceived.
Rize: Ahhh!! How refreshing! How do you guys feel? Must be much better!
Rizes' Pokemon: Growl...!!
Rize: Allright return to your Pokeballs!
???: Hm! You're still using normal Pokeballs! You must be a rookie Trainer!
Rize: What?! Rookie?! I make it to the top 16 in the Junior Category in the Hoenn League! And anyway who are you old man?

Kurt: I'm not just any old man!! I'm the famous Ball maker Kurt! I made specially designed Pokeballs from Apricorn for higher level Trainers to catch Pokemon!
Rize: Never heard of it! So there's a different types of Pokeballs?
Kurt: Did you notice that Gym Leaders use a different Pokeballs in Blue colour?
Rize: hmm... Oh yea I remember!

Kurt: That's a Great Ball! Every Gym Leader use that as their standard Pokeball! But me, Kurt creates Pokeball that are far better than the Great Balls!
Rize: Wow! And you make them from Apricorns? I thought they are useless fruits that are uneatable!

Kurt: Fool! Long ago in the past before your Pokeball exist people use my specially hand made Pokeballs from those Apricorns! And each Balls created from different coloured Apricorn have different effects on catching Pokemon too!
Rize: Wow! I have this White Apricorn! Can you turn it into a special Pokeball for me?
Kurt: Ofcourse! Let's go to my house! Hehe but it won't be for free ofcourse..
So Rize went to Kurt's house together with Kurt to get the special Pokeball from the White Apricorn. What kind of special Pokeball will Rize get?! Find out on the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment