Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 92 - Trapped In the Enemy's Territory! Battle or Die!

In the previous chaper, Rize sneaked into the radio tower in Golden Rod city wearing the Rocket Grunt's uniform and disguised as one of them.
Rocket Grunt: Hahahha! I can't believe it's so easy to overtake this place!
Rize: Hey where is our boss?
Rocket Grunt: Boss? What are you talkin bout? Our boss is in Kanto..
Rize: I mean our leader..
Rocket Grunt: Leader Proton is at the director's office at the highest level. Are you new on Team Rocket? I never see you before and you're quite young..
Rize: Eerr.. yes I'm new here..
Rocket: Grunt: Well done! It's a very nice decision for you to join us Team Rocket! Smart! Because we're going to rule the world!!
Rize: Okay okay.. I have to go to meet Leader Proton now, excuse me. " Isn't Proton the one I faced at Azalea's Slowpoke well?! Great timing! I'm going to beat him this time!"
Rize went to the highest floor where the director's office is at and went to see Proton.
Proton: What is it Grunt? You have news for me?
Rize: Yeah! And this is my news for you! Cyndaquil Flamewheel!
Proton: What?! Granbull Protect!
Proton sends out his Granbull and quickly shielded him from the Cyndaquil's attack with Protect.
Proton: Who the hell are you?! I never remember having an underling like you!
Rize revealed himself and took off the Rocket uniform.
Proton: That face! I remember! You're the weak kid who was trying to stop me in Azalea Town! You've grown kid! What do you want? Stop me?
Rize: Exactly! What do you intend to do with taking the radio tower anyway?!
Proton: If we can control the media, we can control the public! Controlling the public means controlling the world! We are going to rule the whole world step by step! Now try to stop me if you can! Granbull attack!
Rize: Cyndaquil back off! Heracross go use Horn Attack!
Proton: Granbull Fire Fang!
Granbull grabs Heracross horn and used Fire Fang on it.
Rize: Heracross you ok?
Proton: It's useless! You will never defeat me! If I want I can make a siren and the whole Rocket Grunt will gang you and take care of you but I'm a nice guy. I've just been promoted to be an executive and I can take care of you myself! Granbull another Fire Fang!
Rize: Really? Heracross fly and use Aerial Ace!
Granbull missed its attack and was hit with Aerial Ace.
Rize: Brick Break!
Heracross put Granbull out of comission.
Rize: Give it up! Your Pokemon's defeated! You lost!
Proton: Is that so? Too bad.. I've just been promoted and I was given this Pokemon as my prize.. playtime's over! Steelix crush them!

Rize: It's huge!(Rize checked his Pokedex)

" Steelix the Iron Snake Pokemon. It is a Steel and Ground type Pokemon. Steelix body have been compressed deep under the ground. As a result it is even harder than a diamond. "

Proton: Steelix Fire Fang!
With one hit Steelix knocked out Rize's Heracross.
Proton: You better give it all you got kid! Or you're gonna die...!!
Rize: It's a Steel type! Cyndaquil Flame Wheel!
Proton: Steelix Iron Tail!
Cyndaquil was bashed with Iron Tail and knocked out.
Proton: Do you really think that little weak Pokemon of yours could beat this monster Steelix by any chance?!
Rize: I guess I gotta give it my all! Hoothoot, Aipom, Donphan, Swampert! All together let's go!!
Rize have defeated Proton's Granbull but who would have thought that Proton have such a strong Pokemon on his arsenal now?! Will Rize be able to beat the giant monster Steelix by himself?!

1 comment:

  1. Heracross Lv.31
    Cyndaquil Lv.20

    Granbull Lv.28
    Steelix Lv.45

    ReplyDelete