Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 94 - Training at the Dangerous Forbidden Mt.Silver!

It's 1 more months before the Pokemon League in Johto start. Rize is planning to go to the most dangerous place in Johto that he have never went before. It is the forbidden Mt.Silver. Mt.Silver has been famous for its powerful wild Pokemon that is living there, threfore only authorised Trainer and people can enter into Mt.Silver's area but somehow Rize made it to enter the Mt.Silver's area.
Rize: Haha the guard was blind! They can't see me sneaking from the sideway. Anyway what's so dangerous about this place? Looks like a normal habitat of Pokemon.
Rize saw a group of Donphan and decided to let his Donphan to play together with them. But the Donphans treat Rize Donphan as an outsider and attacked Rize Donphan instead. The wild Donphans were much bigger than Rize's. The group of Donphan all together chasing Rize and Donphan with Rollout attack.
Rize: Donphan let's run!!!
Rize managed to escaped from the Donphans and hid himself in a small forest.
Rize: Phew.. Donphan get back into your Pokeball.
Just as he thought it was safe, a group of Ursaring was angry and began to attack Rize.

" Ursaring the Hibernator Pokemon and the evolved form of Teddiursa. It is a Normal type. In its territory, it leaves scratches on trees that bear delicious berries or fruits. "

Rize: Not again! Looks like I made them angry by entering their territory!
The Ursarings are faster than the Donphan and caught up to Rize and Rize is going to get slashed by its sharp claws! Suddenly something pulled up Rize and saved him into the air. It was a Trainer riding a Skarmory that saved him and they landed on the cliff of Mt.Silver.
Rize: Phew.. Thanks for saving me back there!
???: What do you think you're doing here?! You're underage! How did you manage to get inside here?!
Rize: How did you manage to get inside here yourself?!
Gold: I am Gold! The middle category Champion! Ofcourse I am authorized to get inside here! Now I'm sending you out from here.
Rize: No no no please don't send me out from here! I came here to train! The Pokemon League Competition is in a month time for me and I plan to train here at Mt.Silver!
Gold: You wanna train here?! The wild Pokemon here are very high level! They rarely see human and will attack any human they see! That's why it is forbidden to come here!
Rize: Please! I will stay close with you and I won't be troubling you I promise! Just let me stay here!
Gold: Allright then, but if the situation is getting risky I'm sending you back with my Skarmory.Got it?
Rize: So you're training here as well?
Gold: I am going to the top of this mountain and meet the Tyrant Pokemon of this mountain!
Rize: Tyrant Pokemon?! Sounds like a very powerful Pokemon!
Gold: You'll see for yourself when you reach the top. But that is if you're able to make it.
Rize: I'll make it into the top with you!
Rize decided to go to the top of Mt.Silver with Gold the middle category Champion and along the way up Rize also train under Gold. Will they be able to make it to the top and meet the Tyrant Pokemon?!

1 comment: