Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

Chapter 96 - Last Training!

Today is the last day before the Pokemon League Competition starts! Rize gathered all his reserved Pokemon in Hoenn for last training!
Rize: Aron Metal Claw! Vulpix Flamethrower! Swellow Aerial Ace! Glalie Ice Beam! Milotic Hydro Pump!
 


Rize: Perfect! You're all much stronger since last time! You all must have been training when I left!
Rize's 1st 6 Pokemon met again and having a happy reunion.
Ling: Hey Rize! I see that you've been training hard for the league! I'm sure this year you will win!
Rize: Thanks!
Ling: It's been awhile since I meet your old Pokemon, your Vulpix and Milotic is dazzling!
Rize: Yeah! It's been awhile since I meet them myself. How bout your Pokemon contest?
Ling: Tomorrow will be the final for the Super Rank Beauty category. I will be going with my newly evolved Togetic and Bellossom! It's a double performance.

Rize: Togetic! It's the evolved form of Togepi huh?

" Togetic the Happiness Pokemon and the evolved form of Togepi. It is a Normal and Flying type Pokemon. It grows dispirited if it is not with kind people. It can float in midair without moving its wings. "

Ling: I'll let you see the contest performance we've been practicing for tomorrow.
Ling showed the performance of a beautiful Petal Dance from Bellssom and a Togetic flying gracefully as if dancing with the Petals. Milotic and Vulpix upon seeing the performance suddenly put up their own performance of fire and water combination.
Rize: Wow I didn't know Milotic and Vulpix can do such a beautiful move! " They must have an interest in Pokemon Contest and been pracitcing their own combination!" Ling why don't you enter the final contest tomorrow with my Milotic and Vulpix?
Ling: Eh?! Really?! It will be a pleasure!
Rize: Milotic, Vulpix show the audience your beautiful moves  tomorrow and help Ling win the final ok?
The next day..
Judge: Winner of the Super Rank Beauty category is Ling with Milotic and Vulpix!
The whole audience clapped and cheered for the winner.
Ling: Thanks Rize! Couldn't have done it without your Vulpix and Milotic! Here I return them to you.
Rize: Welcome! No Ling I want you to take care of Vulpix and Milotic. I  think it will be better for them to be under your care and participate in Contest rather than idling in Prof.Birch's place and do a Pokemon Battle. I think they're born for Pokemon Contest! Look at how happy they are when performing during the contest! It look so natural!
Ling: Really?! You mean it?! Thanks alot Rize! I will take good care of them!
Rize: Now I gotta go to the League! The Opening Ceremony is about to begin soon!
Milotic and Vulpix have parted way with Rize and now under Ling's ownership. Will Rize be alright without them in his arsenal in the League?

1 comment:

  1. Togetic Lv.21
    Vulpix Lv.22
    Milotic Lv.29

    Aron Lv.24
    Swellow Lv.27
    Glalie Lv.28

    ReplyDelete