Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chapter 64 - Save the Slowpokes!

As in the last chapter, Rize is having a difficult time trying to capture a wild Aipom and in a sudden, Ling appeared and seems to know the secret of the special Pokeball, Fast Ball.
Rize: So how does this Fast Ball works anyway?
Ling: That Fast Ball is made specially to capture fast Pokemon! You can catch a fast moving pokemon even without weaken it first as long as you are able to throw and hit the Pokemon while it is moving in a fast speed!
Rize: I see! So that's why the Fast Ball rejected Aipom so many times as I throw it when Aipom is not moving.
Ling:  Right! Now focus and throw the Fast Ball while it's moving!
Rize: ...... " Damn! It's too fast! How am I able to aim like this?!"
Ling: Bayleef go and use Sweet Scent!

The Sweet Scent made Aipom easier to aim.
Ling: Now!
Rize: Go Fast Ball!
The Fast Ball hit and captured Aipom in instance.
Kurt: Well done! Even tough you've made it through the help of my granddaughter but still you're quite a trainer!
Rize: Granddaughter?? Ling, Kurt's your grandpa?
Ling: Yup! Hehe!
Kurt: Now actually I was testing you to see if you're a good trainer or not.
Rize: Testing me? For what?
Kurt: I need a strong trainer to save the Slowpokes of this town from an evil group of people! Ling recommended you but I couldn't trust you before I test you by myself! The Gym Battle is also one of my test!
Rize: Well.. okayy so what's about this evil group of people? And what's a Slowpoke anyway.. (Rize checked his Pokedex)

" Slowpoke the Dopey Pokemon. It is a Water and Psychic type Pokemon. Altough slow, it is skilled at fishing with its tail. It does not feel pain if its tail is bitten. "

Kurt: The Slowpokes of this Town have been missing since a few days ago. And I suspect that some group of people kidnapped them and hide them at the Slowpoke's Well.
Rize: Come to think of it! I once met a person guarding the Slowpoke's Well telling me it was dangerous! Maybe that guy was actually preventing people from checking the Well!
Kurt: That must be it! Rize let's go to the Slowpoke's Well! Ling you stay at my house!
Rize and Kurt went into the Well and saw the person still guarding the Well.
Rize: What do we do now?
Kurt: Leave it to me! Stantler use Hypnosis on that guard!
The person guarding the well went into a deep sleep and Rize and Kurt went into inside of the Well. What kind of evil group is waiting down there?!

1 comment: