Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chapter 22 - Pokemon Ranger! Rescue Prof.Stem from Team Aqua!

Another day have passed and Rize still wandering around the Sea Route 108 to find for Wailmer's family group. He then saw a drowning person in the middle of the sea.
Rize: Quick Wailmer! Let's save that person!
Rize then saved the person and the person is actually a Pokemon Ranger!

Ranger: Thanks for saving me! I'm Luffy the Pokemon Ranger!
Rize: I'm Rize a Pokemon Trainer! If you don't mind me asking, why are you drowning in the middle of the sea like this?
Luffy: I'm in a mission of investigating the Secret Criminal Organization the Team Aqua! I fought with them but I lost and the Pokemon that I caught with the Styler ran away. You know a Pokemon Ranger can't catch a Pokemon, we only borrow their help and become their friend with using the Ranger Styler.But a Ranger can keep one Pokemon as their partner and my partner is Lotad.



" Lotad the Water Weed Pokemon. It looks like an aquatic plant and serves as a ferry to Pokemon that can't swim. It is a Water and Grass type Pokemon. "

Rize: Gee.. being a Pokemon Ranger must be a tough job!
Luffy: But we get to use any sort of Wild Pokemon we like! Anyway I need to go now! My Mission's not complete yet, thanks again for saving me!
Rize: What's your Mission? What is Team Aqua up to?
Luffy: They are heading to the Abandoned Ship to look for a device called Scanner. I don't know what they intend to do with that device yet tough.
Rize: What?! Oh no! Prof.Stem is in danger! Let's go to the Abandoned Ship!
Luffy: No you can't! You're too young to follow on this mission! Team Aqua is a dangerous group of people!
Rize: I fought them twice and I also beat Team Magma! Besides I'm sure I will be a great help to you!
Luffy: Allright then! Ah it started to snow! It's winter! Look! Wild Pokemon that usually hard to find here on other season have come out!

" Spheal the Clap Pokemon. It rolls across ice floes to reach shore because its body is poorly shaped for swimming. It is a Water and Ice type Pokemon. "

" Sealeo the Ball Roll Pokemon and the evolved form of Spheal. It habitually spins things on its nose. By doing so, it learns textures and odors. It is a Water and Ice type Pokemon. "

Luffy: That Sealeo will be a great help! I will catch that Sealeo temporary. Watch how Ranger do their staff!
Luffy the Pokemon ranger then use his Styler and make lot of spinning around Sealeo and captured it.
Luffy: Capture on! That's how it's done! And now this Sealeo temporarily become my Pokemon to use!
Rize: Wow! So that's how the Styler works! Allright let's go now!
Rize and Luffy have arrived back to the Abandoned Ship.
Luffy: It looks like they have arrived here! Look on the sand there are footprints!
Just before they went in a wild Pokemon is on sight, Rize checked the Pokemon with his Pokedex.

" Snorunt the snow hat Pokemon. Snorunt is an Ice type. In the snow country, certain folklore says a house will prosper if a SNORUNT lives there. It eats snow and ice to survive. "

Rize: A Snorunt! An Ice Type Pokemon! I didn't see this Pokemon when I was here, must have come out due to the season! Allright an Ice Type will be a good Pokemon! I'm catching that Snorunt! Vulpix Ember!
Snorunt was hit with the Ember attack and it's super effective.
Rize: That should do it! (Rize threw the Pokeball)
The Pokeball stop shaking and Snorunt is captured.
Rize: That's how Trainer catch Pokemon! I guess you should have know it tough..
Luffy: Come on quick we must stop Team Aqua!
They went inside the Abandoned Ship. Will Rize and Luffy be able to stop Team Aqua from achieving their goal? Find out on the next chapter!

1 comment:

  1. Lotad Lv.13
    Spheal Lv.10
    Sealeo Lv.18
    Vulpix Lv.11
    Snorunt Lv.12

    ReplyDelete