Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Chapter 30 - Mastering Aerial Ace!

After obtaining the Feather Badge, Rize went to route 120 to train his Swellow to learn the Flying move Aerial Ace! However, it looks like it is not as easy as it seems and written on the manual as they have been training non-stop for 2 hours and yet Swellow was still unable to do the move properly.
Rize: This is much harder than I thought! Swellow let's have a break, maybe you're too tired already.
???: Hey there pal! It's looks like you're having a hard time training..
Rize: Who're you?

FeiChong: The name's FeiChong! I'm the future expert of Bug Pokemon and the best Bug Catcher in the world!
Rize: Great! I'm Rize. Why do you like Bug Pokemon so much anyway?
FeiChong: They're simply beautiful cute and elegant! Many people do not understand the true beauty of Bug Pokemon! Here let me show you my collections!
FeiChong revealed all his Bug Type Pokemon.




Rize checked all of them with his Pokedex.
Rize: I'm sure they're all great but how are you going to win battles with just Bug Pokemon?
FeiChong: Most Bug Type Pokemon are not only Bug Type, for example my Surskit is a Bug and Water Type, Nincada is Bug and Groung Type. Ninjask is Bug and Flying and Shedinja is Bug and Ghost Type! So even tough they are all Bug Pokemon I can still have a good combination of Pokemon Element Types in my Team!
Rize: Well but they still share a common weakness tough.
FeiChong: Who cares about that?! I already got 7 Badges and I'm going to compete in the Pokemon League!
Rize: You already got 7 Badges with just Bug Pokemon?!
FeiChong: Never underestimate the power of Bug Pokemon! I have something else to show you! Ninjask perform an Aerial Ace!
Ninjask fly high to the air and used Aerial Ace.
Rize: No Way! Aerial Ace!
FeiChong: Impresive right? If you want I can teach you on teaching your Swellow how to do it.
Rize and Swellow then trained under FeiChong instruction and direction.
FeiChong: Ninjask Aerial Ace!
Rize: Swellow follow behind Ninjask!
Swellow was too slow and can't follow.
FeiChong: Your Swellow's too slow! Focus on the speed! Let's do it again!
Rize: When it comes to speed, my Swellow won't lose! Use Quick Attack to boost your speed!
Swellow went faster then Ninjask and hit Ninjask with Quick Attack.
FeiChong: Heyy!! You wanna learn to use Aerial Ace or Quick Attack?!
Rize: Oops sorry!!
Later on at night, Rize and Swellow finally have mastered Aerial Ace.
FeiChong; At last you made it, gee it's dark already! look at how much time you spend just to master one move!
Rize: It's the end result that matters! Haha..
FeiChong: Well then, I'll look forward to our battle one day in the Pokemon League!
Rize: I'm going to win!
FeiChong: You wish..
Rize and FeiChong went seperate ways after training together. Stay tuned for more fun adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment