Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chapter 8 - Meet the Hoenn Champion!

The smell of the ocean can be smelt, it was a nice sunny day with a fine windy weather. Rize finally have arrived in Dewford Town he straight away went to look for Steven and he learned that someone saw him entering the Granite Cave so Rize went to Granite Cave as well however, the cave was huge and dark, it was difficult to find Steven.
Rize: Man.. Where is that Steven guy? Is he even still here?
Just when Rize was about to sit on a rock someone shouted at him.
???: Stop! Don't sit on that rock!!
It appear that it was Steven who shouted.

Steven: This is not any ordinary rock! If you look closely this rock could be a rare stone!
Rize: Are you.. Steven the Champion?!
Steven: Yes I am, I have keen interest in rare stones so I'm here to find some. Can you help me?
Rize: Help you? How? I've been looking all over for you!
Steven: Looking for me?
Rize: I have a Letter for you from Mr.Stone.(Rize handed the Letter)
Steven: Ah! So you meet my Father, thanks for delivering this letter, now I will teach you how to break and polish this rock to become a rare stone. Send out your Pokemon who you think could break rocks.
Rize sends out Mudkip and Aron.
Steven: Ah you have Aron! I like Steel type Pokemon! Meet my Aggron!

Rize: Cool! I can't believe that I can see your Aggron live aside from TV. Can your Aggron teach my Aron a Steel type move? It can't use any Steel type move.
Steven: Hmm.. Do you have any other Pokemon?
Rize send out his Taillow
Steven: Allright then! This settles it!
Steven then teaches Rizes' Aron Metal Claw and Taillow Steel Wing.
Both of them explored the whole Granite Cave to look for rare stones the whole day and..
Steven: Well I think it's getting dark now thanks for your help I manage to get a lot of Stones! Here you take some too. (Rize received a Moon Stone) Some Pokemon could evolve if you use this stone.

Rize: Thanks! It was really a pleasure to meet and be trained under you! I wish one day we can have an official battle.
Steven: Hahaha, are you collecting Gym badges now? There's a Gym here in Dewford Town why don't you challenge this Gym.
Rize: That's what I intend to do first thing tomorrow morning!
Steven: Well all the best then, I gotta get going now and thanks for the letter.
And so Rize and Steven part ways after spending the day together and Rize Pokemon is now more powerful than ever. Will he be able to earn his second badge tomorrow? Find out on the next chapter!

1 comment:

  1. Aron Lv.9
    Taillow Lv.5
    Aggron Lv.65

    Post Training
    Aron Lv.10
    Taillow Lv.7

    ReplyDelete