Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chapter 31 - Exploring the Safari Zone!

 Rize went on to route 121 where he found  a very interesting place for catching Pokemon! It is non other than the Safari Zone.
Rize: This is so cool! The Safari Zone! Let's catch a whole lot of Pokemon!
Rize went into the Safari Zone and it appear that in Safari Zone a Trainer is not allowed to bring with him his Pokemon in order to prevent battles. If a battle start in there the peaceful Pokemon living there will gone mad and berserk! So how will one catch a Pokemon without weaken it first by battling? That's the Safari Zone challenge for you!
Rize: Woah! There're so many Pokemon I never see before here!









Rize went further and arrived in a small desert area.



Rize: Hey it's Vibrava! It's a Dragon Type Pokemon! It will be a strong Powerhouse for my Team!
Rize attempt to catch the Vibrava.
Rize: But I don't have my Pokemon! All I have are these Safari Balls.. Just have to try first tough!
Rize threw the Safari Ball but the Vibrava knocked it and fled away.
Rize: Aah forget it! Who needs Dragon Pokemon anyway!
He then went to the forest where there is a river in it.
Rize: River! That means Water Pokemon is here!


Rize: Sigh there's only a Lotad and Lombre family here.. and Carvanhas.. great!
Suddenly someone came and approached Rize.

Ling: Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Ling!
Rize: Well nice to meet you too Ling I'm Rize!
Ling: Rize can you help me catch a Pokemon here? I'm still 10 and I don't have my own Pokemon yet.. But I can't wait until I turn 11 and want to catch one now! That's why I came to this Safari Zone.
Rize: "Owh well, I can't catch a Pokemon here either!" Have you know what Pokemon you wanna catch?
Ling: It's that Skitty over there! It' just so cute!!
Rize: Well then throw the Safari Ball at it then, I think it won't be a difficult Pokemon to catch.
Ling threw the Safari Ball towards Skitty however, Ling's throw missed the Skitty and went deeper into the forest and accidentally hit a big sleeping Slaking.

" Slaking the lazy Pokemon. It is a Normal type. Slaking is the world's laziest Pokemon. It moves to another spot when there's no food left within its reach. When it is lounging, it is actually saving energy for striking back. "

Rize: Oh no! It's awake! It must be very angry! Let's run and get out of here!!
Ling: You're not going to battle it?!
Rize: I can't! My Pokemon are kept with the Safari reception stuffs!! RUN is the only option!!
Slaking made a huge roar and begin to chase Rize and Ling. Will Rize and Ling be able to escape safely to the exit of the Safari Zone?! Find out on the next chapter!

3 comments:

  1. It is just simple blog but its informative i like it very much.Desert Safari Dubai is so funny and amazing place.
    Desert safari

    ReplyDelete