Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chapter 54 - Johto Rivals!

On the way to the Johto region, Rize is enjoying the ocean view from the deck of the ship.
Rize: Isn't the weather great Marshtomp? Really can't wait to get there and see a whole new Pokemon!
Sudenlly.. there's a mysterious glowing beautifully bird Pokemon on the sky with rainbow colour.
Rize: What Pokemon is that?! It's so beautiful like rainbow!
But it vanishes into the clouds in an instant.
Rize: Maybe I will meet that Pokemon in the future!!
Rize have finally arrived in the Johto region and is now in Olivine City where he wait for Prof.Elm to fetch him
            
Prof.Elm: Ah you must be Rize right? Let's go to my lab.
Rize: Good afternoon I am Rize! Nice to meet you Prof.Elm.
Rize then went to New Bark Town where Prof.Elm's Lab is located.
Prof.Elm's Assistant: You've been away for so long Prof! The New Trainers are already here to pick their first starting Pokemon!
Prof.Elm: Ah yes!!
Rize: New Trainers!

Jin: Good afternoon! I'm Jin and I'm here to receive my Pokemon!
Yin: I'm Yin.
Prof.Elm: Alright! Here you go kids! These are the Pokemon that you can get! Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile! Have you figure out what you are going to choose?

Jin: Yes! I choose Cyndaquil!

" Cyndaquil the Fire Mouse Pokemon. It is a Fire type. It usually stays hunched over. If it is angry or surprised, it shoots flames on its back. "

Rize: Such an adorable Pokemon! I wish I could pick one too..
Yin: I choose Totodile.
Prof.Elm: And here's your Pokedex!
Rize: Wow! They're all looks like a great Pokemon!
Jin: Who are you? Are you also a new trainer?
Prof.Elm: Ah this is Rize! He just arrived today to Johto from the Hoenn region! Rize is already quite a Trainer! He made it to the top 16 in the Hoenn Pokemon League Junior Category! In other words he is your senior! But you're still in the same category as he is still 13.
Jin: Wow! You must be good!
Yin: Hm! Are you really that good? Then I challenge you to battle!
Rize: Are you sure? But you have not even train with that Totodile! You haven't know each other yet!
Yin: Are you too afraid to lose?
Rize: Ha! Fine then! Let's do it!
Prof.Elm: Allright then let's go outside!
Yin: Go! Totodile!

" Totodile the Big Jaw Pokemon. It is a Water type. Totodile is small but rough and tough. It has the habit of biting anything with its developed jaws and are capable of crushing anything. Even its Trainers must be careful."

Rize: You heard that? You gotta be careful raising it Yin! Guess you picked one tough Pokemon to raise! Marshtomp! Let's go!


Yin checked about his new Totodile and see what moves it can use and checked on Marshtomp as well but he can't find any information about Marshtomp.
Yin: Cih! It doesn't matter! Totodile Scratch attack!
Rize: Dodge them all!
Marshtomp dodged every Totodile's Scratch attack with ease.
Rize: Are you sure you wanna do this?
Yin: Shut up! You can only avoid my attacks! Don't tell me that you can't attack?
Rize: What?!
Yin: Water Gun!
Rize: Water Pulse!
Water Pulse cut through the Water Gun and hit Totodile.
Rize: Take Down!
Totodile was knocked out by Take Down.
Yin: I will have my revenge! Just you wait!
Rize: sigh.. I'm waiting!
Jin: You sure got some guts challenging someone who is obviously stronger than you. Hey why don't we battle! Afterall we just got our Pokemon is it's just fair!
Yin: Someone worthless like you is not worth to be my Rival.
Jin: What did you say?!
Yin: Prof.Elm thanks for everything now excuse me.(Yin left)
Rize: What's wrong with him?
Prof.Elm: Allright then, the nearest Gym from here is in Violet City now both of you can go already. Ah before you go let's all swap each other's Pokegear's number.
Rize&Jin: Yes Prof!
Jin: Hey Rize what other Pokemon you have? Can I see them?
Rize: Ah I only bring my Marshtomp with me here. Because I want to catch more Pokemon that I didn't know yet in this Johto region and as well start a fresh adventure!
Jin: I see..Well I'll be going first to the Gym! I'm not losing to you either! See ya!
Rize got himself 2 new rivals in the Johto region! What will be their fate? Find out more!

1 comment:

  1. Cyndaquil Lv.5
    Chicorita Lv.5
    Totodile Lv.5

    Marshtomp Lv.26

    ReplyDelete