Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chapter 34 - Stealing the Rocket Fuel?!

Rize went to the Pokemon Centre to get his Pokemon treated and healed then he heard of people saying that the Mossdeep Space Centre is right now being Hi-Jacked by Team Magma!! Upon hearing it Rize quickly rushed to the Mossdeep Space Centre to see if it is right or not. Because Rize rushed there he accidentally ran onto a man and both of them fell down to the ground.

Rize: Sorry Mister! I'm rushing to the Mossdeep Space Centre.
???: No problem kid...
Rize arrived to the Mossdeep Centre and found alot of Team Magma's Grunts hi jacking the place.
Rize: What do you want this time Team Magma?!
Magma Grunt: Oh it's you again little brat! Do you think you can foil our plan this time?! Heheh I don't think so.. We're going to steal the Rocket Fuel!
Rize: I don't know what is that for but it must be not for good!
Rize defeated the whole Magma Grunts by the help of his Pokemon especially Glalie and secured every people in the Mossdeep Centre.
Magma Grunt: Hahah.. It's too late.. we are just stalling time.. By now our Executive Tarbitha must have stolen the Rocket Fuel upstairs and after that he's gonna crush you!!
Rize: I'm going to beat him!
Rize went upstairs and he found a shocking view!


The whole army of Tarbitha's Pokemon have been knocked down by Steven and his powerful Metagross!
Rize: Steven! What brings you here?!
Steven: Oh Rize! Do you plan to stop Team Magma from stealing the Rocket Fuel? As you can see I already defeated their Executives in charge.If I knew you'll be coming maybe I don't need to come here.
Rize: Gee... What if I failed to stop them..
Steven: Hahah I'm just kidding.. I lived here on Mossdeep City! That's why I must keep my hometown peaceful. But this Team Magma.. What are they trying to do with the Rocket Fuel? Anyway how many badges do you have now Rize?
Rize: I got 7 Bades now!
Steven: Good to hear that! Just one more right? Anyway I gotta go now,there's things I need to investigate. The cops will be here soon and arrest all of these Team Magma.
Rize and Steven left but to a seperate direction and Rize met with the man he ran into earlier.
???: Hey I'm Scott. I saw Police caming here so I decided to look what happen here.
Rize: Yeah.. Team Magma intend to steal the Rocket Fuel from the Mossdeep Space Centre.
Scott: Team Magma?! Oh look at your cloths! It's not as dirty as this when I met you earlier right? Hmm did you stop Team Magma by yourself?!
Rize: No I just defeated some Grunts and protect the people when I arrived upstairs Steven the Champion have defeated their Executive.
Scott: Oh.. I see I see.. But you must be quite the Trainer to be able to beat the Grunts. Are you going to participate in the Hoenn League?
Rize: Yes! The Junior Category!
Scott: Well well I'll keep an eye for you then.. Let's see if you can win the League. heheheh
What is this Scott guy have in his mind? Rize take another ship to go to his last destination which is Sootopolis City to get his last Badge! Will he get the last badge?! Find out on the next chapter!

2 comments: